Terms & Conditions for rental of numbers 18 & 19 Leisure Homes at Boat of Garten Holiday Park owned by John & Ann Dutton.
The booking must be made by a person over 21 years of age who agrees on behalf of all named persons to abide by this Contract.
1. Contract – A Contract shall come into existence when booking confirmation has been confirmed by John & Ann Dutton. The Contract shall be deemed to have been made at the time of booking and be subject to Scottish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. These conditions of hire form the basis of our contract with you.
2. Terms – Prices – Gas and electricity and provision of bed linen and towels are included in the price.
3. Parties – The accommodation shall only be used by the persons listed on the booking form, unless changes are agreed in writing with us prior to arrival. The total number in your party shall not exceed the number of persons listed on the booking form.
All male or all female groups are accepted only at our discretion and with our specific permission.
Should you arrive at the holiday park with a group which does not meet these criteria we reserve the right to refuse the use of the accommodation. You may be asked to pay a security deposit at time of take-
We also reserve the right to refuse to hand over accommodation to any person(s) who, in our opinion, is not suitable to take charge of it. In such cases, all hire charges paid will be refunded in full and the Contract shall be cancelled.
If, in our opinion, any person(s) is not suitable to continue the holiday because of unreasonable behaviour, damage to property, or annoyance to the holiday makers, the Contract may be terminated. In this event the hirer shall remain liable to pay the hire price and no refund will be due.
The accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy state when vacated and any breakages or damage to unit must be paid for before departure. We reserve the right to charge for any abnormal cleaning which may be necessary.
All accommodation is non-
We have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practicable or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise.
4.2 Balance – The balance is due 14 days before your holiday start date. For bookings made within 14 days of your holiday start date, the full monies are payable at the time of booking. If payment is not made according to these terms we reserve the right to cancel your holiday and retain the deposit paid.
5. Cancellation – If you have to cancel your holiday for any reason, send us written notification and your cancellation will be effective from the date of receipt.
6. “Force Majeure” – We regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to force majeure.
Circumstances amounting to force majeure include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your holiday home (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-
In such an event we will endeavour to offer you alternative holiday accommodation if available. If we cannot do so or if you do not wish to accept the alternative we offer, we will refund all monies you have paid to us in full. Where any cancellation or change results from force majeure, our liabilities are limited to offering you an alternative holiday home (where available) or full refund as set out above. We regret we cannot pay any compensation or meet any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
7. Occupancy – Occupancy shall be from 4 pm on the day of arrival to 11 am on the day of departure, (we have only a limited time to prepare the property for the next guest and you are asked to respect this).
Overnight occupancy of both numbers 18 & 19 Boat of Garten Holiday Park is restricted to 4 persons.
8. Pets – Dogs are welcome on payment of an additional charge of £10 per dog. Bring your dog basket with you, Pets must never be left unattended in the leisure home and kept off bedding or other soft furnishings. Any damage caused by pets will be charged for.
When exercising your dog on the park it must be on a lead. Please clean up any fouling without delay.
Just one dog is allowed at the leisure home (two small dogs may be allowed by arrangement).
In the interest of visitors’ safety, and following recent government legislation, we are sorry we are unable to accept the following types of dog; American Pit Bull Terrier, Japanese Tosa, Fuila Brasileiro and Dogo Argentino even where these types of dog are muzzled as required by government legislation. Any other type of pet which could present a danger or alarm to other visitors is also excluded.
9. Vehicles – Your vehicles and their accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever.
10. Liability – We cannot accept liability for any damage, expenses, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause.
You are strongly recommended to take out appropriate personal insurance for your holiday.
11. Shortcomings – You must notify us of any shortcomings with your leisure home immediately so that corrective action can be taken.
12. Hot Tub – When renting number 19 Boat of Garten Holiday Park -
Copyright 2016 J S Dutton